Another Version of ElectronFlash developed using Electron Forge, The fastest way to distribute your newly created app with this example bare project structure of Electron comes with Adobe Flash Player Plugin.
- Code Editor; Example Visual Studio Code.
- Clone this project
git clone https://github.com/Loneth/ElectronFlash-NARO
- Open the cloned folder then Install repository modules with
yarn in your terminal.
- Edit and configure the src/index.js.
Package and distribute your application
build_win64.bat in commands folder to build your application.
Run application in development mode:
- Add Custom Title and Icon
- Add Mac and Linux Plugin (ia32 and x64)
- Add Lock second instance so only one instance of our application at the same time
- Add new-window listener to open new windows with the default browser
- Add custom default Context Menu (Reload, Force Reload, Dev Tools, Separator, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and others)
- Discord Rich Presence
- Auto Update